Time Trackers

The ASCA National Model has created a new vision for how school counselors use their time.   How do you use your time?   ASCA recomentnds that as a department, 80% of time should focused on delivery which includes core curriculum, individual student planning, responsive services and indirect services.  The remaining 20% may be used for program management and other services such as fair share duties.     

Digitalcounselor.com has developed a data collection tool that collects daily activities that gives counselors valuable information about how they use their time.   This tool can also be used in state & federal grants, modified as an evaluation tool for professors or be a systemic tool for administrators.

If you are interested, please contact Felipe Zanartu M.S. Feliperzanartu@gmail.com

feliperzanartu@gmail.com © Felipe R Zañartu 2013